Good Times Ahead
We've been recognized among the top 10% of attractions worldwide.
Here's how we're keeping the fun safe
- Smaller Tours: We’re limiting tours to a maximum of 2 groups.
- Face Coverings: Guests must wear a face covering during their tour.
- Free Cancellations: Cancel for free up to 48 hours prior to your tour (store credit within 48 hours).
- Book Ahead: We are operating at 60% capacity and regularly sell out. We recommend making your reservations as early as possible.
- COVID Surcharge: Due to low capacity & PPE expenditures we are reluctantly adding a $10 per person fee to help cover our expanded costs.
Endless Ways to Adventure
Fly through our 100-acre property by on 9 unique ziplines.
High Ropes Course
Experience Lake Geneva’s 16-obstacle jungle gym in the sky.
Save on our zipline tour or high ropes adventure for your group of 8 or more.
Improve team performance through our custom programs.
Buy a Gift Certificate
Birthday & Bachelorette Parties!
Come celebrate with us! We have the adventure and the space to hang out.
Indoor & outdoor Meeting & Rental Spaces
Reserve indoor and outdoor spaces for your party or corporate event.
12-Miles of Hiking & Biking Trails
Enjoy over 12 miles of hiking and mountain biking trails.
“Excellent staff, so friendly. Great safety precautions during COVID without compromising the experience."
Specials & Events
There’s always something going on! Come out and join us.
We share our passion for the outdoors by enabling guests to explore outside their comfort zones through hands-on adventures. Our team specializes in providing superior customer service while maintaining the highest standards of safety in the outdoor industry.
Receive the latest news, promotions, events, and discounts straight to your inbox.
Such a Short Drive for So Much Fun!
Using a Google Maps to get here? We recommend searching "Lake Geneva Ziplines and Adventures'" rather than using our street address.
An Easy Drive From All Around
From Madison, WI: 1 hr 20 min
From Milwaukee, WI: 1 hr
From Rockford or northern Chicago: 1 hr