Become a Zipline Tour Guide
Get Paid to Fly Through the Forrest!
Never guided before? We’ll have you go through extensive guide training and will teach you everything you need to know; from aerial safety procedures to the best customer service strategies so you’ll be confident guiding people through the trees.
No previous experience required.
Must complete and pass required site-specific zip line safety training course by the company. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Also, this person needs to be able to work comfortably at heights. This person must be able to communicate effectively with both adults and children in both group and individual settings. Must be able to handle stressful situations calmly and effectively. This person must be able to handle various tasks in a creative and motivated manner. Must have a great attention to detail to ensure safety and overall positive guest experience. This person must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Candidates must have the physical capability to maneuver themselves as well as assist and accommodate participants of various sizes throughout the course, including rescue scenarios.
- Must be able to walk, stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours.
- Must be able to hike, climb and work at various heights and altitudes.
- Must have full range of overhead arm motions and full hand dexterity.
- Requires visual activity and the ability to hear clearly in an outdoor environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds on a regular and continuous basis.
- Must have a strong upper body to pull self and be able to pull and push participants weighing up to 250 pounds along each cable and platforms incline.
- Must be able to effectively decrease the speed of and stop participants of various weights and speeds as they approach all incoming platforms.
- Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, squat, stretch, push and pull on a regular and continuous basis.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
Each Zip Line Guide is required to work in a fast paced, physical, social, professional and team oriented work environment. The majority of the work is conducted outdoors..