Lake Geneva Ziplines & Adventures is happy to support those in our community who do so much to serve others. We routinely donate zip-line tour passes for use as raffle prizes, silent auction items, etc.
What You Need to Know
At certain times of the year we receive multiple requests per day. Often the volume of requests exceeds our ability to fulfill them and therefore we have created the following guidelines.
- We prioritize requests from organizations based in/that serve the region in which we operate, i.e. Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin
- We prioritize requests from organizations that have non-profit status as determined by the IRS
- We ask that organizations that have received a donation from us previously wait at least a full calendar year before making a new request
How it Works
- All requests must be submitted through our Donation Request Form (donations will not be issued based on phone call or email requests)
- Once received, each request will be reviewed and if we are able to fulfill the request you will be sent the donation items
- Please allow at least a week for your request to be reviewed