Lake Geneva’s Biggest Rush
Fly through our 100-acre property by zipline, and experience Lake Geneva’s natural beauty from a perspective normally reserved for the birds.
Good Times Ahead
We've been recognized among the top 10% of attractions worldwide.
Here's what you need to know
- Smaller Tours: We’re limiting tours to a maximum of 2 groups.
- Face Coverings: Guests must wear a face covering during their tour.
- Free Cancellations: Cancel for free up to 48 hours prior to your tour (store credit within 48 hours).
- Book Ahead: We are operating at 60% capacity and regularly sell out. We recommend making your reservations as early as possible.
- COVID Surcharge: Due to low capacity & PPE expenditures we are reluctantly adding a $10 per person fee to help cover our expanded costs.
Adventure Big (or small)
Fly through our winter wonderland.
Zipline Tour Requirements
Questions - FAQs
Flexible, 48-Hour Cancellation Policy
- You will receive a full refund for any cancelation made up to 48 hours prior to your tour start time. If you need to cancel within 48 hours, you’ll receive a voucher for the full amount of your tour.
- If you need to rebook your tour for any reason, you may. There is no charge to rebook your tour for a future date.
If tours are cancelled by Lake Geneva Canopy Tours due to weather conditions (lightning, high winds, excessive cold, etc.) or other circumstances, participants may:
- Reschedule for another available day or time.
- Request a full refund. Refunds will be made by Lake Geneva Canopy Tours, however, please be aware if payment is made with a debit card, the debit card company may take up to 10 days to process the refund. Please contact your debit card company with additional questions.
Rain, Snow & Inclement Weather
Tours run year-round in a wide array of weather conditions, including rain and snow. When making a reservation please take into account all likely weather conditions during the time of year that your tour is scheduled to occur.
Reservations are strongly recommended, to ensure we have guides available at the time you are interested in starting your tour. Tours commonly fill to capacity and we cannot guarantee availability for walk-in guests.
Yes they do. Each team of guides is equipped with a digital camera. While on tour your guides will take photographs and at the end of your tour your photos will be ready for viewing and purchase. You can purchase from our kiosk immediately after the tour, or you can purchase later from home.
Please dress to be comfortable outdoors for 2+ hours. A good tip is to check the weather forecast on the day of your tour and dress appropriately for the weather. We operate year round in the rain, snow, heat and cold.
Closed toe shoes are required.
You’ll be wearing a seat harness, so please no skirts.
Long hair should be tied back.
Please avoid wearing loose/dangling jewelry.
You will be asked to remove everything from your pockets so please leave your cell phone, wallet, etc., in your car. Note: you will have the opportunity to leave your car keys at our front desk in the Welcome Center to avoid loosing them during your tour.
Lake Geneva Canopy Tours is not responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced personal property.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time. If you are not ready to begin your tour at its scheduled time we may not be able to reschedule you and your reservation, including your tour fee, may be forfeited. If you are having trouble finding us or running late, please contact our Welcome Center at 262-214-6848.
Yes you may, but it must be secured in a pocket that closes (button, zipper, velcro, etc.). Just be sure to let us know when you check-in that you’ll be bringing a camera along, and we’re happy to help you properly secure it.
Please note: You will be wearing “work” gloves during your tour so operating a camera/phone can be very challenging and there is a risk of dropping your device from height while on tour
“Excellent staff, so friendly. Great safety precautions during COVID without compromising the experience."
Lake Geneva's Favorite Outdoor Activity
Lake Geneva Ziplines & Adventures is one of the top-rated Wisconsin zipline tours, and our awesome guests have made us TripAdvisor’s #1 Outdoor Activity in Lake Geneva. See what our fellow adventures have to say.
Buy a Gift Certificate
Lake Geneva Ziplines Adventures Gift Certificates are available for all of our Eco Adventures. Our gift certificates have no expiration date and are non-refundable. Please be aware taxes are not included in the dollar amount purchases as tax rates may change.
Your Group Deserves an Adventure
We love hosting groups of all sizes for adventure, learning, business, or parties.
Adventure Is Endless
High Ropes Challenge Course
Challenge yourself mentally and physically on our 16-obstacle jungle gym in the sky.
Hiking & Biking
If adventure on the ground is more of your jam, traverse our 12+ miles of hiking and single-track mountain biking trails.
Outdoor Education Programs
From guided hikes on our 12+ miles of trails to learning wilderness skills to lessons that explore the environment around us.
Receive the latest news, promotions, events, and discounts straight to your inbox.
Such a Short Drive for So Much Fun!
Using a Google Maps to get here? We recommend searching "Lake Geneva Ziplines and Adventures'" rather than using our street address.
An Easy Drive From All Around
From Madison, WI: 1 hr 20 min
From Milwaukee, WI: 1 hr
From Rockford or northern Chicago: 1 hr