Become a Customer Service & Sales Specialist!
Love Your Job
Interested in spending your summer zipping through the vast Wisconsin forest? Lake Geneva Ziplines & Adventures is accepting tour guide applications for our upcoming season! We are looking for upbeat, positive and hardworking individuals to join our team.
“Easily the most fun job I’ve ever had.
Wally (Current Guide)
The Customer Service and Sales Specialist is essentially the first friendly face our guests interact with at
LGCT. These team members play a critical role in our world class adventure operations by supporting the professional presentation and operation of Lake Geneva Canopy Tours’ Welcome Center and strives to ensure that Lake Geneva Canopy Tours is the premiere eco-adventure destination. Their duties include:
- Answering the telephone, screening calls, taking and relaying messages.
- Providing information to callers, greeting persons entering the Welcome Center and directing individuals to the correct destination.
- Ensuring knowledge of personnel whereabouts and maintaining exact and complete sign-out/sign-in procedures for consumers and on-site staff.
- Dealing with inquiries or requests from the customers and public.
- Providing general clerical and administrative support to the Director of Sales.
- Making follow up calls and emails to previous customers.
- Scheduling trips and tours with complete knowledge of Xola software systems.
- Preparing letters and documents, receiving and sorting out e-mail and deliveries.
This person must have knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures as well as, consumer service practices and principles. To perform this job successfully, this individual must be customer service oriented with good communication skills, maintain a professional personal presentation and have good keyboard skills. They must have great attention to detail and stress tolerance. Should be honest, respectful, and trustworthy. Must be open to being flexible.
Other Job Details
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Prior work experience with outdoor education/recreation, team building, ropes courses, athletics, camp counselor, or teaching a plus.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively respond to questions from managers, guests and the general public.
Candidates must have the physical capability to maneuver themselves as well as assist and accommodate participants of various sizes throughout the course, including rescue scenarios.
- Must be able to walk, stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours.
- Must be able to hike, climb and work at various heights and altitudes.
- Must have full range of overhead arm motions and full hand dexterity.
- Requires visual activity and the ability to hear clearly in an outdoor environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds on a regular and continuous basis.
- Must have a strong upper body to pull self and be able to pull and push participants weighing up to 250 pounds along each cable and platforms incline.
- Must be able to effectively decrease the speed of and stop participants of various weights and speeds as they approach all incoming platforms.
- Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, squat, stretch, push and pull on a regular and continuous basis.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
Each facilitator is required to work in a fast paced, physical, social, professional and team-oriented work environment. Most of the work is conducted outdoors in climates from 0 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
Employees may not arrive on duty under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Because this position is a safety sensitive position, employees will be subject to random alcohol and drug testing if it is suspected that an employee is at work under the influence of alcohol or drugs (including misuse of prescription medications).
How to Apply
Interested parties should submit their resume and cover letter to Stephanie Buccanero, Operations Manager at email@example.com OR, apply with our online form today! Just click Apply Now below.